You are here
Represent one of the leading cosmetics brands in the country!
Competitive base salary and an opportunity to grow in the LA beauty industry
About Our Client
Our client is a leading brand featured in one of the largest cosmetics companies in the world. The company sells a wide variety of products including lipsticks, eye shadows, eye brow utensils and mascaras, to name a few. As the company continues to rapidly grow, they are looking for a Demand Planner to grow with them. Over time the role is projected to lead to a manager role depending on the success of the planner.
- Analyzes the New launch influence on growth in complementary product areas or existing products or categories.
- Proactively communicates and develops "Phase In-Phase Out" System for New Launches and End of Season Products.
- Manages and maintains 18 month rolling operational forecast in Excel - use Net Suite as well.
- Establishes the New Launch forecast and subsequent monthly replenishment by collaboratively working with sales, marketing, and product development departments.
- Develops trend reports that will ultimately lead to more accurate future forecasts.
- Provides Ad Hock reports for various departments.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years of Demand Planning/Forecasting experience.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Strong analytical & verbal skills required.
- Cosmetic or Consumer Packaged Goods industry experience is a major plus.
- Standard MS Office applications required, advanced Excel strongly recommended.
- Experience with Net Suite is a plus.
- Experience working with a team is a plus.
- Must be able to efficiently multi-task.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
What's on Offer
- Excellent base salary
- Opportunity to earn a bonus in the first 6 months
- Medical, dental, vision insurance; 401K Plan
- Opportunity to grow to a manager status quickly
- Represent one of the leading cosmetics brands in the industry