You are here
CPG organization in downtown Chicago!
Advance your career by working for a household brand!
About Our Client
Our client is looking for an immediate impact Demand Planner to join their Supply Chain team here in Chicago, IL. The position is highly visible with great upward mobility and reports directly to senior management in the company. This opportunity is fantastic for anyone whom is problem solving oriented, a great team player and highly motivated.
The primary responsibility of the Demand Planner is to ensure product forecast accuracy and order fulfillment, by managing inventory and ordering stock appropriately. Additional responsibilities include:
- Working with sales team to develop a strong short and long term demand plan
- Interacting proactively with internal stakeholders on a global scope
- Managing and maintaining inventory levels by ordering appropriately and meeting customer demand
- Collecting past/future demand factors from sales and analyzing their impact on demand
- Supporting Operations Director as necessary
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Demand Planner:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2-4 years experience
- Strong analytical and data modeling skills
- Must have a strong background in SAP
- Self-starter with ability to interact effectively as a team member
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary (target being around $75k) and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.