You are here
Highly visible role within a growing industrial company!
Opportunity to be an integral key player on the Supply Chain team!
About Our Client
Our client is an industrial manufacturer in the Northern suburbs. Our client is looking for an experienced Demand Planner who is ready to join a collaborative culture that continues to grow year after year!
The primary responsibilities of the Demand Planner include but are not limited to:
- Perform SAP & APO maintenance to eliminate exception errors and increase forecast accuracy
- Prepare reports for monthly demand forecast reviews with management
- Drive transformation and improvements in demand forecasting
- Report on forecast errors, analyze cause and effect, and recommend corrective action utilizing learnings to continuously improve results
- Quantify and communicate forecast changes and gaps
- Establish and utilize best practices (statistical models and software tools) in creating forecasts
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Demand Planner position:
- A self-starter who is adaptable, good at navigating change
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, or Supply Chain
- 3-5 years' experience in Demand Planning
- Intermediate skillset with MS Excel is a must
- Ability to work cross-functionally across all levels within the organization
- Experience in an industrial setting
- Must possess solid presentation skills and written communication skills
What's on Offer
If you are interested in the Demand Planner opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.