You are here
Opportunity to break into the international market!
Tech based environment
About Our Client
Our client is based in the heart of Silicon Valley and they use their passion with technology to create gadgets for all types of consumers.
- Create partnerships with Retailers and Sales team to increase forecast accuracy and inventory availability
- Review all pertinent data - sales, sell through / POS data, account forecast reports
- Actively participate in new product launch demand planning strategies to support sales growth and launch success across retailers.
- Use derived forecast information to drive MRP system. Continually make adjustments to MRP variables in order to improve inventory management and accuracy.
- Proactively reviews current processes and systems to drive process improvements and creates new processes or tools when appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years' experience in demand planning and inventory management within a retail consumer products, consumer electronics
- BA/BS degree in Business, Supply Chain, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or other related discipline.
- Experience with ERP (SAP preferred) and replenishment (JustEnough), inventory control processes, and reporting.
- Demonstrated proficiency in forecasting and an understanding of financial and operational impacts from forecasting activities.
What's on Offer
Market Competitive Compensation and bonus, with other details disclosed to applicants