You are here
Join a global CPG company in their North American HQ.
Opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a rapidly expanding organization.
About Our Client
Our client is a global food and beverage company with a household name. Located in the Chicago Loop, our client is looking for a Demand Planner to join their Supply Chain team. This opportunity will provide international exposure, excellent training and advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
The Demand Planner will be responsible for customer solutions stemming from supply chain data analytics. This individual will manage data reporting, order versus forecast and then will manage inventory accordingly. Additional responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:
- Identifying order discrepancies and planning for unforecasted demand
- Proactively working to prevent customer delivery issues
- Analyze Supply Chain reports to determine strategy
- Manage reporting and deliver results to management as needed
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required; Supply Chain concentration preferred
- Strong analytic ability
- Ability to make effective decisions and communicate results
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.