You are here
Demand Planning Manager
High Exposure to Sr. Management
About Our Client
This International company, based in Manchester, NH, is seeking a motivated Demand Planning Manager to be a part of their rapidly growing Supply Chain team.
The Demand Planning Manager will:
- Lead or support continuous improvement projects.
- Work collaboratively with all functional areas of the business, i.e. Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, Supply Planning, to solve problems and identify business improvement opportunities.
- Drive collaborative planning with the customer.
The Successful Applicant
The Demand Planning Manager:
- Is clear and concise in communicating statuses / required actions and are comfortable presenting across multiple levels of the business.
- Has the ability to work with different stakeholders and gain their buy in on newly created processes through leveraging leadership and motivational skills.
- Can manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment.
- Has the ability to sift through data sets, extract insights and leverage those insights to solve the root cause of a problem.
- Takes initiative and has the ability to work independently.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to Senior Leadership
- Opportunity for Growth
*Michael Page is an Equal Opportunity Employer.