You are here
Demand Planning Manager
Opportunity to work with a leading force in the health food industry!
Company is looking for someone to shape their future processes!
About Our Client
Our Client is a family and employee owned company based in the SF Bay area. They are seeking new employees that embody their love of food and creating healthy lifestyles. Currently they are aiming to establish better analytical support for their supply chain needs.
- Drive forecast accuracy performance to meet or beat MAPE targets, analyzing results to understand root cause of shortfalls and take corrective actions
- Drive adoption, metric development and continuous improvement of short lead-time Sales request process - ensure Supply Planning has transparency of requests occurring within 90 day time frame
- Develop an analytics support function for the Demand Planning team - understand requirements, identify gaps and recommendations to address issues, develop tools and reports, provide education and drive consistent approach to the numbers/results
- Provide expertise and analytics to drive the definition, scope, research, design, testing and implementation of the future state Demand Planning system and approach, including adoption of statistical forecasting
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS with an emphasis in Engineering, Business Operations or Supply Chain Experience
- 7+ years Demand Planning experience
- Maintain a high level of organization, commitment to follow through, enthusiasm and motivation
- Experience with well-established and robust Demand Forecast/Modeling tool(s)
What's on Offer
Market Competitive Compensation and bonus, with other details disclosed to applicants