You are here
USD20 - USD70 per hour (USD41,597 - USD145,589)
- Our client is a leading global investment bank.
- Our client is looking for an experienced Derivative Accountant.
About Our Client
My client is a leading global investment bank.
The Derivative Accountant will be responsible for:
- Posting monthly G/L journal entires
- Financial reporting and financial P&L
- Business analysis and support
The Successful Applicant
The Derivative Accountant must have:
- BA or BS in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field
- 3+ years of experience within Financial Services
- Knowledge of derivatives is ideal
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Market-rate for Financial Services in New York.