You are here
Fast Paced, Exciting, Custom Fabrication serving a wide variety of Industries.
Estabilshed and Growing Organization!
About Our Client
Custom Fabrication Company working for industries such as Film, Broadway, Retail, Event Planning, Trade Shows, and Television. Building unique detailed props, scenery, furniture, and displays that encompass a broad variety of specifications.
- Engineer the construction of custom fabricated products ranging from specialty props and scenery with moving parts, LED's, special effects, displays with built-in electronics with a multitude of different materials.
- Produce shop drawings, renderings and submittals
- Spec and source materials
- Communicate and collaborate with the Director of Production and Project Manager in regards to scheduling, execution of projects, client expectations and ordering of materials
- Directly supervise 1-3 fabricators
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- Drafting Experience
- Custom Fabrication Experience
- AutoCAD efficient with the ability to export files for CNC
- Electrical Skills - Basic wiring love voltage, led, small motors, sensors, switches, relays, mosfets
- Have an understanding of machine shop tools and practices
- a HIGH attention to detail
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Vacation/Sick Days
- Internal Growth