You are here
USD70,000 - USD90,000
Design Engineer for leading Manufacturing Company
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide manufacturing leader speacializing in product design.
Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
- Responsible for the design of manufacturing equipment and supervision of mechanical design and major equipment selection.
- Develops specifications for the purchase of mechanical equipment and systems including process equipment, material handling equipment, and other complex machinery
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) during mechanical system checkout, equipment startup, and turnover to plant for manufacturing equipment
The Successful Applicant
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field, AND / OR requisite experience in the design of material handling and other complex manufacturing equipment.
- Knowledge of mechanical building codes, and equipment and machine design standards and specifications (AWS, ANSI, and ASTM)
- Basic familiarity with the installation and programming of Allen Bradley OR Siemens PLC Systems, AND Wonderware HMI software
What's on Offer
Salary, Bonus, & Benefits