You are here
State of the Art Facilities
Major Automotive Manufacturer
About Our Client
A division of a larger organization, this company is a world leader in super precision automotive equipment. They pride themselves on superior accuracy, tremendous reliability and long life of their product.
Ability to perform work that involves conventional types of plans, investigations, surveys structures, or equipment with relatively few complex features for which there are precedents.
Assignments usually include one or more of the following: equipment design & development, best of materials, preparation of specifications, process study, research investigation, report preparation, and other activities of limited scope requiring knowledge of principles and techniques commonly employed in the specific assignments
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. and prior experience preferred.
- Analyze customer drawings & specifications, and define to Company design standards.
- Provide Product Engineer technical support to Marketing, Production & Manufacturing Engineers.
- Prepare engineering standards.
- Provide layouts and computer aided designs for product engineering & customers.
- CAD & MS Office knowledge required.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
- 3 Weeks Vacation