You are here
Design Engineering Manager - Manufacturing - Greater Boston
Opportunity to combine Management role with Technical responsibilities
Diversified product lines across multiple industries
About Our Client
Leading design and manufacturing company is looking for a Design Engineering Manager to join their division during a very exciting time of growth and expansion. This position offers the chance to be in a Management position, while also contributing technically. This company specializes in electromechanical switches and is a top provider to industries including Automotive, Industrial, Consumer Products, Medical, and Aerospace.
Managing a team of 6 individuals and reporting to the Director of Engineering, responsibilities of the Design Engineering Manager include:
- Oversee and develop Design team with a wide range of experience.
- Demonstrate strengths utilizing Pro/E and Creo to produce component/assembly drawings.
- Lead and challenge the team to design innovative products that continue to drive growth.
- Interface with customers to provide technical expertise about concepts and solutions.
- Collaborate with all levels from direct reports to senior management to drive business goals.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Design Engineering Manager must have:
- B.S. Degree in Engineering; Preferably Mechanical.
- Demonstrated success in coaching an engineering team, while also contributing technically.
- Strong skill set with Pro/E and Creo in designing precision mechanical components.
- Experience and knowledge of PPAP / APQP standards.
- Can-do attitude with the ability to motivate both junior and senior level peers.
- Excited by the challenge to meet and succeed high expectations in a fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a well-renowned organization during an exciting growth period.
- Chance for a managerial position, while also being the lead technical contributor.
- Work within multiple industries with a diversified product line.
**Apply Now for immediate consideration**