You are here
Design Manager – Luxury Properties (fluent Russian required)
Job is based in Monaco, France
International Organization specialized in Luxury Property Management
At least an experience in high-end and luxury interior fit-out design
About Our Client
Our client is an international organization specialized in luxury property management based in Monaco.
We are looking for our client, international organization specialized in luxury property management based in Monaco, a Design Manager.
As a Design Manager, you will be involved in coordinating all the projects for luxury properties, aricrafts and yachts. Your main responsibilities are the following :
- Detailing the work with the top tier external designers, ensuring the deadlines of the programs are met and controlling the possible deviations from the design briefs,
- Keeping and managing the design briefs,
- Giving professional advice to the Client regarding aesthetics, cost and relevance of the suggested design intents,
- Sourcing the special elements like furniture through independent vendors,
- Supporting communication of the external designers with architects and engineers,
- Reporting on request.
The Successful Applicant
You must be a mature specialist with serious background and a sound portfolio of completed projects.
- Fluent in Russian (mandatory),
- Understanding the current design trends, be familiar with the recent design concepts of the luxury property,
- At least an experience in purchasing different fixed and loose elements, working with galleries and auction houses,
- Sound communication skills,
- Personal taste and charisma,
- Professional English, French is an advantage,
- At least 5 years of the similar work experience.
What's on Offer
Your application will be sent to Florie-Anne Benichou (Monaco office)
Reference (letters and numbers) : PFAB632193