You are here
Desk Assistant - Weehawken, NJ
Seeking an immediately available candidate to join as an Office Assistant
Candidate must be polished, professional and have some admin experience!
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the Financial Services market. They are seeking a motivated, hardworking candidate to join the team.
- Meet and greet all incoming guests
- Maintain presentation of all meeting and communal rooms in the office
- Manage all incoming phone calls and direct the calls to the appropriate staff member
- Utilize Outlook to reserve meeting rooms and schedule client visits
- Manage the inventory of both the office and pantry
- Order supplies for the office and pantry as needed
- Order, set up and clean up breakfasts/lunches for meetings
- Distribute mail to appropriate staff members each morning
- Prepare outgoing mail to be sent out each evening
- Provide additional support as needed to the Office Manager
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you must enjoy conducting business in a corporate, professional manner at all times. You will provide great customer service both externally and internally and be extremely organized and detail-oriented. With proficient writing and oral communication skills, you will also possess strong experience utilizing the Microsoft Office programs.
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- Full benefit package (health, vision, dental)
- The opportunity to work with a motivated, hardworking team