You are here
Unbelivable Opportunity with a Real Estate Developer
Tremendous Growth Opportunities
About Our Client
Founded in 2002 our client operates three core business lines: Real Estate Development, Capital Investments and Tourism. Having recently partnered with a prominent NJ Developer our client is targeting the New York and New Jersey markets, developing high end residential towers. They are currently in early development design phase for x4 65 story residential towers in the North Jersey region.
The Development Analyst will work closely on new development projects providing critical insight into project viability as they come online. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating complex financial models using Argus software to provide analysis on investment valuation and forecast IRRs.
Whilst not an exhaustive list, the position will require the Development Analyst to undertake the following tasks:
- Prepare and present investor proposals to the company president (alongside any required project documentation)
- Conduct property inspections and market tours on existing and potential development sites.
- Analyze, monitor and prepare local market analysis and real estate trends, reporting back to senior management on local activity
- Develop project pro forma and analysis relaying all information to internal development project teams
- Create and utilize complex financial models and appraisals (using Argus software) for investment valuation and projected IRR's
- Undertake project due diligence as required for prepare acquisitions for closing
- Manage special projects as required
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree in Real Estate Development or related field with a high GPA
- Previous experience (approx. 1 - 4 years) work experience in Real Estate Development is strongly preferred. Applicants that can display previous experience working in a Development Analyst position will have an advantage
- A strong analytical mindset with ability to analyze and interpret complex quantitative data
- The ability to create and utilize development cash flows and financial models using Argus or Excel
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task
- MUST be commercially savvy with strong business judgment
- A natural flair for real estate development with an innate ability to recognize market trends
- Possess an entrepreneurial mind, a proactive instinctive personality with a strong work ethic
- A focused approach to work with ability to withstand pressure and work to deadlines
What's on Offer
In return our client offers a generous and competitive base salary and benefits package. There is significant upside to grown your career with a progressive and ambitious developer.