You are here
Driven, dedicated individual who wants to run a Non-Profit Development Team
Development Assistant to join our team
About Our Client
We are a major non profit here in New York. We ideally want someone who wants Development (in a Non-Profit). We strive for excellence and want to teach someone to learn how to run their own Development department.
- Provide confidential donor administrative support to the Director of Development and Manager of Corporate and Donor Relations.
- Assist with the coordination of Corporate Partners membership and annual recognition event.
- Provide support for small donor and Corporate Partners cultivation and stewardship activities: networking events, committee meetings (agenda, notes, keeping minutes, meeting prep, etc.)
- Assist with the process of Foundation communications, newsletters and other printed materials.
- Using Raiser's Edge donor database: input donor actions, create queries, export mailing list, run reports and rsvp tracking.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- Driven to ultimately run a Development Department within a Non Profit
- Someone who strives for excellence
- Highly organized
- Driven professional
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Full Benefits/401k
- Career Progression
- Non Profit Development