You are here
- Superb opportunity to join a full service NYC based Real Estate Developer
- Diverse portfolio comprised of condominium, rental, office, retail and mixed use
About Our Client
Our client is a leading national developer and has acquired, re-positioned and developed over $2 billion in properties nationwide spanning 3 million+ square feet.
As Development Manager, you will be responsible for management of a portfolio of development projects in New York City. The Development Manager will take projects from inception through to successful completion overseeing all phases of feasibility, planning, design and construction.
- Manage and lead internal & external teams to deliver development projects from inception to completion
- Oversee all design, development and construction contracts
- Manage the entitlement process from initial approvals to final Certificate of Occupancy.
- Solicit bids and retain the development team for each project.
- Oversee the construction bid and award process.
- Manage the design team and construction during the development process.
- Value engineer design with contractors and designers to maximize the best product for competitive pricing.
- Coordinate and manage weekly meetings for individual projects.
- Oversee construction loan draw requests and investor reporting.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered, applicants MUST display:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A Master's Degree in real estate development or construction management would be a distinct advantage significant experience delivering development & construction projects with NYC high-end residential product.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills and problem solving skills
- A keen eye for details with ability to prioritize and multitask
- Creative and "Out of the Box" thinking
- Naturally motivated and proactive
- Must be able to work in a fast paced /entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong written and oral communication
What's on Offer
Our client will offer a competitive basic salary, bonus + benefits package