You are here
- Oportunity to join the expanding real estate team for a national and
- international retailer, overseeing complex development & expansion projects
About Our Client
Leading international retailer with rapid expansion plans in the US. Real Estate and Property division is based from the Philadelphia office.
As Development Manager, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of each scheme in your portfolio, ensuring that each new unit is delivered on time, to budget and to the highest quality standards.
You will lead teams of external consultants (designers, planners, architects etc) and technical specialists and you will need to attend regular site meetings and key milestone meetings to ensure each project is on track for completion.
Once the project commences construction on-site the Development Manager will manage the each component through to handover.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree in Real Estate, Project Management, Real Estate Development, Construction or related field
- Previous experience leading multi-site retail development projects directly for a retailer or an owner / operator.
- Experience managing external consultant teams is of particular interest
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop relationships across all levels
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Excel as well as Word and PowerPoint
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary + bonus + benefits package