You are here
Dallas area developer with exceptional track record
Growing healthcare platform
About Our Client
Growing real estate development company with expertise in the healthcare space.
Newly created position working directly with President at this Dallas developer of healthcare projects. The Real Estate Development Manager will provide strategic planning, project management, and financial oversight in new build development healthcare projects. The Development Manager own full development lifecycle from site identification and acquisition through due diligence to construction and handover to the operating partner. Some highlighted responsibilities include:
- Manage the bidding, negotiation and construction contract process.
- Monitor general contractor and vendor performance during construction phase Facilitate and support Asset Management and Operations.
- Assist with performance tracking and reporting to clients.
- Preparing reports about the degree of risk
- Oversee scheduling of work at project sites.
- Communicate and manage all issues and risks affecting the projects.
- Communicate project status to project participants and stakeholders accurately and on time.
- Analyzing client records and using the data to recommend approval or decline potential projects
- Perform real estate market research and facilitate decision support for new ventures.
The Successful Applicant
This role is designed for someone 5-10 years into their real estate career who is looking to do something different. Candidates MUST have a completed Bachelors, advanced degree a plus. Other qualities:
- Experience in commercial real estate lending, originating, or underwriting
- Strong financial modeling experience in Excel.
- Knowledge of Texas real estate markets - Houston, Austin and Dallas preferred.
- Knowledge of both medical or healthcare (office, surgical center, urgent care etc).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as organizational skills. Able to analyze, evaluate and move quickly to support rapid decision making
- Established network of brokers and equity partners to facilitate the development process.
What's on Offer
Strong basic salary plus bonus.