You are here
Digital Advertising Account Manager
- Manage client online campaign from end to end
- Help Retailers and agencies improve their advertisting campaigns
About Our Client
My client is a leading digital advertising solution provider. It has been named by the Boston Business Journal the hottest Tech Companies to work for. They are growing quickly and they need to grow their managed services team.
The Digital Advertising Account Manager reports to the Manager of Customer Success and you will be responsible for:
- Managing day-to- day relationship of advertisers and deliver best-in- class quality service by ensuring timely responses and follow-ups.
- Working effectively with client services team supporting our retailer and manufacturer partners to ensure campaigns are in-line with partner's expectations.
- Coordinating campaign deliverable and ensure they are compliant with both campaign and retailer/manufacturer requirements.
- Working closely with Ad Operations team to ensure quality, timely campaign launches.
- Managing daily, internal campaign reporting and escalate where applicable to ensure in-full delivery and performance that meets all client objectives.
- Providing daily and ad hoc campaign performance reports for Account Executive team and advertisers, as needed.
- Updating campaigns to maximize performance and revenue.
If you are interested, apply below!
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Digital Advertising Account Manager will have:
- Ability to think critically and assess client needs and campaign trends
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- A basic understanding of web technologies including HTML
- 1-2 years of professional digital media experience preferably with a retailer or product brand
- 1 year experience in a client-facing role, preferably working with small to mid-size businesses
What's on Offer
$60 000 - $65 000 + bonus
Beer on tap, Bagel Friday, Weekly food trucks
4 weeks PTO