You are here
Digital Marketing Analyst
Exciting Digital Marketing Analyst role for a luxury home furnishings company!
Our client, is one of the fastest growing and most successful luxury brands.
About Our Client
Our client, is one of the fast growing and most successful home textiles brands ever launched on the Internet. Over the past two years, the company has expanded their product line from a collection of bed sheets sheets to a fully-developed collection of essential home textiles, ranging from bedding to bath products.
- Creating, testing, measuring, and analyzing customer shopping and purchasing behavior for improved outcomes.
- Developing and managing daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, analytic, and performance insights for digital marketing campaigns.
- This person will be a self-starter, excited to create the frameworks and infrastructure used to inform and solve complex analytical problems in a growth stage company.
- We are looking for someone who loves Google AdWords, synthesizing data, and finding small tweaks that make a meaningful impact on conversion.
- Establishing key metric reports, tracking progress and trends, and effectively communicating campaign results and insights.
The Successful Applicant
- Substantial experience (2-3 years) in analyzing data for an ecommerce company
- MUST be a pro with Google AdWords - SQL and HTML experience is a plus
- Ability to track and manage website KPIs including conversion, customer path, and bounce rate
- Experience in developing, managing, and analyzing on-line promotion campaigns.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, collaborator, and outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Innovative, scrappy, and independent thinker with the ability to use data to influence decisions
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a problem-solving approach to complex tasks
- Willingness to roll up his/her sleeves and get the job done
What's on Offer
Team lunch and outings
401k and full health benefits
Company laptop and amazing perks!