You are here
Digital Marketing Manager (Electronics/CPG)
- Digital Marketing Manager for an international electronics company!
- North American Market focus with emphasis on long-term strategy
About Our Client
International Electronics company with fast-paced, collaborative environment. Looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to build a team with their Director of eCommerce.
- Develop new strategies that can increase visitor growth, conversion rate and retention (e.g. search, remarketing, cart abandonment, loyalty schemes, social media, etc.)
- Take a hands-on role on all digital marketing activities to increase brand awareness and e-commerce sales.
- Collaborate with internal/external suppliers (designers/copywriters/translators) in the production and publishing of content on advertising and social media platforms
- Manage and monitor all external agencies including KPI settings and ROI acceptance levels
- Manage blogging activities and develop campaigns that are aligned with their schedules.
- Take the lead in enhancing product description copy and working with the relevant copywriters, translators and graphics designer on product pages with multimedia assets
- Improvements in customer data collection for targeted marketing activities
- Develop, execute and monitor all social media activities
- Implement search engine keyword strategies
The Successful Applicant
- Must have a degree in Marketing, Digital Strategy, Management or a related field
- Google Adwords and Analytics certification
- Proven track record in Digital Marketing and Social Media with over 5 years experience
- Past working experience in digital agency is preferred
- Proficiency with Photoshop and other graphical tools
- Devotion to learning new techniques covering e-commerce, digital marketing and social media
- Passionate about digital marketing and e-commerce
What's on Offer
Full-time role, complete benefits package, and an opportunity for autonomy and growth!