You are here
Digital Marketing Manager
Leading provider of software with a strong global presence in over 40 countries
90% of Fortune 100 companies utilize their widely known flagship solution
About Our Client
Our client is a privately held firm with a presence in over 40 countries. They are widely known across the globe for their unique solutions and the industry's best customer service including free and unlimited technical support as well as an outstanding training program. Although their customers come in all sizes and represent all industries, more than 90% of Fortune 100 organizations utilize our client's software.
- In line with corporate strategy, direct global digital marketing activity to promote and expand the company's brand, whilst ensuring alignment across regions.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of regional digital marketing requirements, and collaborate with regional teams to develop and manage digital marketing campaign strategy (to include but not limited to web, PPC, paid social, SEO, email, CRM, content syndication, content & social).
- Generate and deliver on strategies to drive online traffic, whilst maintaining a proactive approach to new technologies and media platforms.
- Create dynamic online content to engage target audiences. Work with stakeholders to evaluate and leverage content pipeline for digital delivery. Curate content where necessary.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across all digital media to ensure the complete digital journey from awareness to lead, and ensure experience promotes brand and retains a positive user impact.
- Position and promote the organization, products and services on key social media channels and ensure continued updates and interaction.
- Develop and deliver on CRM and marketing automation strategy
- Assume overall responsibility and maintenance for the company intranet. Ensure internal message delivers on corporate and marketing strategies, with a specific focus on marketing, sales portal and partner sites.
- Collaborate with agencies and vendors to ensure positive global digital message.
- Create and manage digital marketing budget, track performance of activities and report on ROI.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5-8 years digital marketing experience
- Thorough understanding of PPC and display, web metrics and analytics; experienced in managing Display, Paid Social Affiliate, SEO and PPC campaigns
- Experience in building integrated campaigns across multiple platforms
- You will be results oriented, creative with an analytical mind-set
- Ability to speak, write and understand the English language and ability to communicate effectively in confident and professional manner: over the telephone, through correspondence and in person.
- Excellent project management skills; ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated experience in prioritizing and handling multiple tasks with accuracy proficiency and minimal supervision.
- Commitment to support and apply the company's Vision Statement.
What's on Offer
Our client offers an exceptional collection of benefits, and are committed to integrity, mutual respect, good humor, teamwork, and a fulfilling work-life balance.
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits- 100% paid for
- 401k + match
- Strong PTO - Work life balance is important!