You are here
Director of Asset Management (Real Estate)
Respected Real Estate Developer looking to expand Asset Management team
Support Senior Leadership in managing a diverse portfolio of assets
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a leading retail, office and mixed use real estate development firm who are recruiting for their growing senior management team. Our client is looking for a highly experienced real estate professional to join their team as a Director of Asset Management. Reporting into the EVP this is a fantastic job opportunity for the successful candidate to join this highly acclaimed organization.
The Director of Asset Management will provide overall leadership and regional oversight for the portfolio of diverse office, retail and mixed-use assets. Alongside this your daily roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work directly with investment teams to review and lead the underwriting of new acquisitions prior to final bid.
- Lead the asset teams to complete renovations, property maintenance and planned preventative work on all properties throughout the region.
- Overall responsibility for executing the final asset plans and ensuring all management and rehabs completed
- Have responsibility for creating, leading and executing annual budgets alongside financial teams.
- Collaborate with internal teams - Property Management, Acquisitions, Finance etc. - to ensure
The Successful Applicant
The successful background must have a significant background and experience in leading retail, office and/or mixed use asset management and have a strong understanding of the Texas markets. Alongside this the successful candidate must posses:
- BA or BSc in business related degree.
- Min of 8 years experience
- Strong Excel and Argus skills
- Sting background and understanding of Asset Management practices including budgets, operations, maintenance and rehab)
- Knowledge of the Texas market is advantageous.
What's on Offer
Strong basic salary plus discretionary bonus.