You are here
Director of Client Accounting
- Director level position within a fast paced growing property management firm
- Opportunity to manage a large finance and accounting team
About Our Client
Michael page have partnered with one of the largest property management and development firms for multifamily and single family homes in USA who are currently seeking a Director of Client Accounting to join their growing finance and accounting team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and development of 10 accountants as well as the overall leadership of the accounting team.
The Director of Client Accounting will be responsible for the management, review, coordination and distribution of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports in relation to incoming client activity and properties within the firms portfolio. Alongside this your daily roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring that all financial statements are prepared, maintained and distributed in accordance with US GAAP
- Review client and association statements including profit and loss variances, bank reconciliations and all GL, AP and AR accountables.
- Manage financial team functions including AP, AR, Bank Reconciliations, Financial Analysis and Billing
- Manage and initiated all audit reviews and tax preparation (Federal and state) for all properties under the portfolio and client portfolio management.
- Assist in the set up and integration of new accounting systems, providing training and development on these areas.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have significant background and understanding of US GAAP within a residential market ideally within Multifamily and or Single Family.
Alongside this you must posses:
- Degree in Accounting
- 5 - 8 Years of Accounting experience within real estate
- experience within Property management for multifamily and / or Single Family developments
- CPA preferred but NOT Essential.
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a highly attractive package including a leading base salary and an attractive bonus and 401k package.