You are here
Director of Construction Operations
Fully-integrated Multifamily Developer is looking for a Director of Operations
The ideal candidate will have executive-level experience in multi-family
About Our Client
My client is a national, fully integrated Real Estate Developer. They are a leader in multifamily developments, and have been around for over 30 years. They specialize in developing beautiful garden-style communities throughout the U.S.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of all national projects
- Provide assistance and support to all the Regional Vice Presidents and the President of Construction
- Participate in regularly scheduled construction status meetings with detailed and accurate information.
- Bid, negotiate, and supervise contracted services for assigned properties.
- Ensure competitive bidding process for vendor required services
- Manage all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned projects
- Resolve complex construction related issues, disputes, and disagreements.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years experience on multifamily projects; experience with garden-style projects preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Senior role (Senior Project Manager, Director, or VP)
- Strong communication skills with both internal & external clients, and at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to initiate bid requests, vendor and contractor management.
- Solid time management skills with ability to prioritize, organize, and successfully balance multiple tasks and requests.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package with bonus structure.
- Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick leave