You are here
Director of Construction Operations
Top National Developer is looking for a talented multifamily Executive
The ideal candidate will have pre-contruction and project management experience
About Our Client
Our client is a fully-integrated Real Estate Firm specializing in commercial, single family and multifamily construction. They're currently looking for an Director of Construction to manager their multifamily projects throughout the country.
- Lead the business development and project pursuit efforts, including estimating and budgeting
- Prepare budgets that will ensure the project's profitability
- Work with project managers and pre-construction teams to develop and monitor risk management to support project success.
- Visit sites regularly to monitor project performance, schedule, and expenditures with Project Executives
- Provide support and leadership; highlight potential challenges and oversee projects at a high level from beginning to end including budget, resourcing, costs, unexpected events, general performance, and overall progress against plan.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Building Science, Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field preferred
- 10-15 years of extensive project management and/or pre-construction experience in multifamily projects from the ground up
- Advanced knowledge of principles and practices of budgeting, accounting and procurement in order to manage construction projects
What's on Offer
- An incredible opportunity to work for one of the most reputable Real Estate Firms in the Nation
- An immediate entry into a leadership role with an excellent track record and robust pipeline
- An immediate start for the right applicant
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive salary
- Work-life balance oriented culture