You are here
Director of Construction
National Commercial Developer/ Owner
National leader in the repositioning of value-add real estate.
About Our Client
Our client has a 25 year track record as one of the nations premier buyers of commercial real estate. They are privately owned with 1 billion dollars of assets across the United States
- Responsible for overall project delivery (cost, schedule, quality, information, contracts) on multiple project assignments.
- Oversee Construction Project Managers while managing own construction projects.
- Participate in regularly scheduled construction status meetings with detailed and accurate information.
- Bid, negotiate, and supervise contracted services for assigned properties.
- Ensure competitive bidding process for vendor required services
- 25% travel required
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years experience of hands on commercial experience
- Strong communication skills with both internal & external clients, and at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to initiate bid requests, vendor and contractor management.
- Solid time management skills with ability to prioritize, organize, and successfully balance multiple tasks and requests.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package with bonus structure.
- Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick leave