You are here
Director of Development
Director of Development, Major Ground Up Projects
About Our Client
A familiar name in the New York development market with an exceptionable portfolio of current and future projects.
Working closely with the firms Principals the Director of Development will provide strategic oversight on all current and future Development projects. Tasked with leading a well established successful team the individual will hold full responsibility and accountability for:
- Construction feasibility assessments on all new projects.
- Due diligence oversight on existing and new projects alongside internal legal, construction, design, leasing, marketing and finance teams.
- Full pre-construction responsibility bringing together design, procurement, zoning, planning whilst cascading pertinent information to internal stakeholders and JV partners where necessary.
- Maintaining strategic relationships with all relevant city agencies.
- Working closely with internal Owners Representatives to ensure individual projects are delivered on time and, ideally, under budget.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a recognized name in the market and bring a wealth of experience and contacts within the New York market. Your resume should showcase major, ground developments that span both the Residential and Commercial space.
In addition you will be an exceptional communicator demonstrating the ability to lead large teams and drive new ways of working that enable our client to truly cement it's place as the preeminent developer in New York.
Stakeholder management is critical and you will clearly articulate how your inputs have steered, evolved and driven Principals to make sound investment and development decisions.
What's on Offer
Compelling base + bonus + benefits + the chance to work on some of the largest new developments New York will see over the next 10 years!