You are here
Director of Donor Services
MUST HAVE NON-PROFIT DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE
Exciting and Growing Non-Profit Organization
About Our Client
The organization was founded in 2010 with the mission of making sight possible for every child and adult impacted by cataract blindness regardless of where they live or their accessibility to care.
I. Fundraising Operations:
- Manage donor database CRM and gift processing systems, including caging company and credit card processor o Provide support for Major Donors/Gifts through the donor database
- Function as the custodian of the donor database and also maintain donor database, including scrubbing, flagging, data input, merge/purge, segmentation and list pull reporting and analysis
- Support worldwide donor database
- Actively monitor data management system to ensure accurate entry of donor information, gift processing and reporting of all transactions
- Work with Development team to compile reports on fundraising efforts to track and make improvements to performance
- Analyze donor data and figures to measure weekly/monthly/quarterly performance of all fundraising programs; evaluate if performance benchmarks have been met or not and determine why any benchmarks have not been met. Report information to senior staff.
- Manage and supervise all logistics of Donor Services
- Direct, manage and oversee operations of the three major areas of: Digital Marketing
- Direct Mail Program
- Face to Face Fundraising Program
- Work with Accounting Department to ensure that all data analysis is being done accurately and on a timely basis
- Manage agency relationships, including caging company, database provider and creative services agency
- Review and track direct response budgets, projections and direct the approval processes
- Review and track invoices, payments, and reconciliations; and ensure that all approval processes are adhered to
- Ensure that all fundraising contracts are strictly adhered to; to review fundraising related contracts and amendments as needed
- Serve as fundraising operations liaison and communicate with various vendor agencies on a daily basis
- Coordinate state marketing registration processes
- Ensure efficient and effective fundraising operations by streamlining work processes, utilizing technology as appropriate and implementing best practices
- Recommend to leadership and provide financial justification for annual budget; manage program financials; ensure that acceptable metrics are achieved
- Maintain up-to-date records as needed
II. Donor Acquisition:
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for both renewal and acquisition sides of the direct mail program, and a plan for retaining existing donors
- Manage the design and production of all direct mail communications
- Oversee and monitor face to face fundraising campaign. Collaborate with face to face vendor on the creation of solicitation pitches and collateral materials
- Direct Digital Marketing Manager on the development and execution of digital strategy, focusing on digital acquisition, email communications and online giving
- Coordinate the implementation of integrated marketing campaigns among the three acquisition channels of direct mail, face to face and digital.
- Develop and maintain integrated direct response KPI dashboard
- Analyze donor data and figures to measure weekly/monthly/quarterly performance of all fundraising programs; evaluate if performance benchmarks have been met or not and determine why any benchmarks have not been met
III. Donor Stewardship and Engagement:
- Develop strategy and materials for ongoing communication and stewardship of new and current donors
- Manage and oversee the Donor Engagement Manager on all day to day stewardship activities including acknowledgment letters, responding to emails and answering phone calls.
- Create stewardship plans for engaging new donors and retaining current donors
- Work with the Director of Individual Giving if needed to help identify donors who are capable of giving $1,000 or more annual gifts
- Recommend and implement approved strategies to address donor issues, engagement and cultivation
- Manage online engagement for monthly giving
The Successful Applicant
Seeking a strategic thinker, who knows how to plan and execute fundraising campaigns.
What's on Offer
Commesurate with experience.