You are here
Director of Engineering
Seeking Innovate Engineering Leader
Must have 10+ years of relevant experience
About Our Client
· Facility expansion: drive short- and long-term facility space planning tools, processes, detailed layouts, costs, and timing to optimize space across corporate, customer care, photo studio, and fulfillment functions.
· Facility equipment: identify, plan, implement, and validate investments in material handling equipment appropriate to rapid-growth e-commerce fulfillment centers.
· Real estate: lead lease administration and landlord relationships and maintain awareness of market factors that could impact corporate strategies.
· Capital projects: price, plan, procure, and manage capital projects and related budgets including coordination with finance on lease vs. buy decisions.
· Labor efficiency: identify, plan, and execute process efficiency opportunities throughout the organization, including implementation / maintenance / expansion of variable labor production standards and incentive programs.
· Budgeting: build and maintain budgets on departmental expenses while supporting budgeting processes across all operations functions.
· Project management: lead multiple concurrent projects of cross-functional teams including external vendor partners.
· Leadership: participate in discussions around company strategies and actively encourage and model core values - integrity, valuing relationships, innovation, and accountability - while building and developing a multi-facility team.
The Successful Applicant
- 7-10 years of experience, at least 5 years in management role
- Well versed in business codes and thorough understanding of building systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred
What's on Offer
$200,000-$250,000 base salary, plus benefits and bonus