You are here
Director Enterprise Sales
- Acquiring New Business by prospecting to potential customers
- Start-up Environment with strong long-term growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a technology company that services fleet-based companies improve safety and reduce overall risks and costs within their industry. They're a large, global company with aggressive growth plans in the United States.
- Acquiring New Business by prospecting to potential customers, following up on qualified leads from lead development and/or sales line call-ins/website inquiries, utilizing effective sales strategies, matching products and services to customer requirements and requests, to secure the sale from prospect to close.
- Maintains proactive communications (both calls and emails) with customers on a regular basis, as necessary, offering the highest level of attention and support to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manages and maintains customer base including ensuring accurate customer information is entered and updated in all required databases and spreadsheets within company system.
- Coordinates customer retention process to gain customer loyalty so that clients agree to be a positive reference account. Coordinates with marketing to generate mass mailing pieces.
- Relays customer special needs and feature requests to product development liaison as necessary.
- Coordinates with customer and accounting department to determine the best billing structure for the client. Handles credit card activity/accounting issues/past due or outstanding balances.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years in New Business Development with Enterprise size companies selling a software service.
- Enterprise experience utilizing effective sales strategies to secure the sale of all inbound inquiries related to products and services.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write fluent, grammatically correct English, at a level suitable for communicating with all contacts for this position.
- With minimal supervision, demonstrate the ability to solve practical problems, interpret, resolving problems and issues using a variety of instructions or guides furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- 5-7 years of experience in basic personal computer operation and capable of effectively using standard Windows applications (spreadsheet, word processing, internet, and e-mail) to generate required reports and analytical data.
- Native English language (mother tongue)
- Extensive Travel
- Proven background in enterprise sales
- Hi Tech experienced in computer operation and capable of effectively using current Microsoft Windows applications (Excel & Word) as well as Salesforce.
What's on Offer
Strong base salary and commission structure, long-term growth opportunities with global technology company building their presence in the United States.