You are here
Director of Finance
Leading Fashion Organization Seeking Director of Finance
MBA Preferred, Industry experience required
About Our Client
A billion dollar, industry leading fashion organization with about 300 stores world wide is going through a massive growth stage and looking to add new individuals to help lead the Finance team.
- Manage divisional financial aspects of operations by directing and coordinating activities consistent with the company's established goals, objectives and policies.
- Review, manage and plan division's finance systems, A/R, sales services, production processes, control general office administration in coordination with centralized departments.
- Measure and report on productivity, identify areas needing cost reduction or improvement, and implement strategies to achieve desired outcomes.
- Analyze financial information and prepare reports to determine/maintain record of assets, liabilities, P&L and other financial activities within the division
- Implement improved processes and management methods to generate higher ROI and work flow optimization
- Interaction with overseas financial and sourcing offices
- Budget and Forecasting of the division
- Special projects as needed
- Other duties may be assigned
- Duties are widely varied, and frequently require attention to and/or coordination of concurrent job duties as well as conceptualizing, planning, and implementation.
- Has full supervisory responsibility for medium to large groups of highly skilled employees.
- Ability to conduct interpersonal interactions including coaching, negotiating, selling, group presentations, etc.
- Ability to perform complex verbal and written communications face-to-face and in- group settings.
- Ability to examine complex information and/or situations evaluates potential impact, options, and gives directions.
- Anticipate and solves problems for self and others at all levels of the organization.
- Teamwork and cooperation are essential to the successful completion of own and others job duties.
- Proven ability to successfully lead, mentor and develop diverse groups at all levels of the organization.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required
- MBA preferred
- Ten (10) years experience as financial officer and/or controller, operations manager or business manager in apparel, footwear, accessories or related fields.
- Five (5) years managerial level experience within industry
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Ability to interact with others at all business levels
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations. Ability to apply operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability, analysis or variance and factor analysis.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, benefits and vacation days along with a discount on all products.