You are here
Director of Finance
Seeking Experienced Finance Candidates- must be managing a team!
Leading Financial Services Firm in Manhattan location
About Our Client
Leading Global Financial Services Firm, sitting within the Corporate Finance Function, Midtown Manhattan Location.
The purpose of the role is to lead and oversee a team of 10 financial analysts who are responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and preparing and reviewing long range planning and budget materials. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and executing business and strategic initiatives, liaising with other senior department heads and providing financial management support, and to lead process enhancements opportunities supporting team goals.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA strongly preferred
- 10+ experience in an FP&A role within a Financial Services Firm (relevant industry experience is a must)
- Minimum 3 years experience leading and managing a successful finance team
- Excellent Analytical Skills, strongly competent in Excel
- Strong Communication skills
What's on Offer
- Generous Base Salary + Bonus
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Great Team Culture