You are here
Director of Finance
MLTC seeking a Direcor of Finance
Must have operational managed cared finance experience
About Our Client
Our client is a national homecare business with a growing MLTC (Managed Long Term Care) and FIDA (Fully Integrated Duals Advantage) health plan in the New York market. The insurance portion of the organization is looking to add a Finance Director.
Director of Finance will manage staff responsible for the following :
- Billing for all MLTCP & FIDA members to NYS DOH & Medicare and associated follow-up.
- Reconciliation of monthly membership and associated revenues, receivables, and liabilities.
- Calculate and determine IBNR reserves monthly and/or work with actuaries to calculate same.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of claims and claims payments.
- Ensure timely, accurate, and complete processing of encounter data.
- Perform various Payroll and Accounts Payable functions as needed.
- Various data analytics - assist in building Data Warehouse and creation of reporting function.
- Work with various external auditors on all requests.
- Prepare quarterly MMCOR reports and submit to NYS.
- Assist Corporate Finance office in monthly closing.
- Assist in contracting as needed.
- Work with Integra senior leadership to ensure all processes and policies and procedures are adhered to.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field or equivalent knowledge, CPA/MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a managed care setting is REQUIRED.
- Demonstrated success in managing and developing staff.
- Experience completing the MMCOR
- Experience calculating IBNR
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP.
- Experience in financial reporting, forecasting and modeling and analysis with a strong operational focus.
- Proficiency with general office software including Excel and Word and knowledge of computerized accounting and reporting systems.
- Strong, technically sophisticated knowledge of finance, audit and reporting methodologies.
- Advanced interpersonal, negotiating and management skills required to manage critical internal and external relationships and activities that are diverse and complex.
- Excellent organization skills as demonstrated by the ability to manage the simultaneous completion of multiple projects.
What's on Offer
Commensurate with experience