You are here
Director of Finance
Ideal opportunity for tenured Finance professional wanting a new change of pace!
Entrepreneurial environment with an established product and highly skilled team!
About Our Client
Our Client is a premium, online-based denim and essentials brand delivering top quality without the luxury price tag!
- Coordinate and communicate financial information to Executives.
- Manage Company's Regulation CF and Regulation A equity crowdfunding efforts, including preparing filings, managing audits, and preparing on-going reporting requirements
- Research, analysis, and reconciliation of account balances
- Understand and interpret vendor contracts and account for them properly in the GL.
- Prepare and analyze the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, including supporting schedules.
- Prepare financial models, annual budgets and other periodic forecasting measures while providing meaningful analysis and recommendations on spending.
- Ability to create, develop, implement and document internal accounting/finance controls, procedures and reporting structures.
- Experience with preparing audit schedules and communicating with auditors.
- Ability to supervise, train and mentor accounting staff.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's in Finance/Accounting/Technical area required and/or MBA
- Supervisory experience required
- Understanding of accounting information systems, especially involving inventory and revenue.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with a willingness to commit to long hours to reach goals.
- Track record of taking initiative, being pro-active in producing financial solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality results under time constraints.
- Must have excellent reconciliation and analytical skills.
- Responsive oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced excel (vlookups, sumifs, pivot tables, hot keys, logical formulas, etc.).
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive benefits & health care plan
- Competitive compensation