You are here
Director of Financial Planning & Analysis - high growth CPG Co.
Opportunity to join a high growth private equity owned consumer business!
Looking for FP&A Directors with experience scaling businesses and leading teams
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing private equity owned consumer goods business based in El Segundo, CA - Los Angeles. The company is a leader in healthy foods generating $500M+ in revenue from it's sales to big box retailers, via eCommerce and direct to consumer.
- Prepare P&L, cash flow, balance sheet and other forecast schedules, analyses for management review
- Analyze new business strategies and develop financial impact/valuation recommendations
- Build dynamic financial models that range from new product strategies to pricing analysis to refinancing scenarios
- Lead the company's forecasting process, collaborating with department heads and building department budgets
- Review comparison of actual results with budget and forecast estimates; preparing appropriate variance explanations and highlighting issues and recommendations to senior management
- Develop holistic business insights from internal and external data sources
- Special ad hoc analyses including running scenario analysis
- Prepare and participate in quarterly business reviews with finance and executive teams
- Provide senior leadership and the board of directors with regular reporting, dashboards, and executive presentations to make informed, strategic decisions for the business
- Deliver timely, accurate, and effective analyses and reporting of financial metrics
- Run queries and prepare SAP and excel reports for ad hoc analysis for operational
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Relevant Field, MBA highly preferred
- 10+ years of progressive FP&A experience within a high growth consumer business
- 5+ years of leadership experience leading teams of 2 or more
- Experience within a start-up / small-to-mid-sized enterprise SME
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, base, benefits and equity potential commensurate based on experience