You are here
Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Leading Firm Seeks Director of FP&A
- Upper Management Level Finance Role
About Our Client
Our client, based in the Greater Hartford, CT area, is an international health care company known to invest in their own employees. With a great reputation of internal mobility, training, and leading benefit packages, our client takes care of their own professionals unlike any other firm.
A leader in the insurance space for several decades, our client shows no signs of slowing down in the future and is rapidly expanding their practice.
In this role, the ideal candidate will utilize their expertise in the financial planning & analysis space, while being responsible for the following functions:
- Supervise, develop and mentor the FP&A group
- Enhance financial analysis and reporting
- Prepare / analyze monthly management reports, executive packages, shareholder reports, and BOD presentations
- Lead the budgeting & forecasting process to support profit objectives
- Monitor performance, analyze drivers of variances, highlight trends and make recommendations to management
- Work closely with upper management providing financial oversight
- Lead financial modeling and analysis to support ad hoc and scenario planning
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have 7-10 years of experience within the Finance field, in addition to a Bachelor Degree (preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Mathematics). Familiarity with financial modeling and overseeing teams of 2+.
What's on Offer
As a full-time, permanent employee within the growing Finance division, this opportunity offers the ability to be successful in a stable, exciting role.