You are here
Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
Competitive Opportunity for Finance Execs at a Top Company in Retail Industry!
Be Challenged and Rewarded in this Director of FP&A Role at Exciting Company
About Our Client
Our Client offers a unique subscription that provides customers with an assortment of products to sample within fashion, beauty, and fitness.
- Lead the creation of annual revenue budgets, quarterly revenue forecasts, and rolling projections
- Provide insight on actual performance vs. plan across revenue lines and subscriber cohorts
- Build out Customer Lifetime Value model
- Lead BiWeekly Demand Forecast Meeting with key internal stakeholders
- Prepare and analyze daily, weekly, and monthly revenue and subscriber performance metrics
- Build financial models of new product initiatives across the organization
- Assist in the preparation of key financial information for investor decks and investor reporting
- Work closely with Development and BI team to identify and troubleshoot any data quality issues on an ongoing basis
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or relevant field
- MBA preferred
- 6+ years of progressive financial analysis experience
- Proficiency with Excel and creating complex financial models
- Proficiency working with largescale data mining and reporting tools (SQL, MSAcess, etc)
- Experience with forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis and data interpretation and analysis.
Strong experience demonstrating problem solving and root cause analysis.
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive benefits and health plan
- Competitive compensation