You are here
Director of Financial Reporting
- Director of Financial Reporting
- Growing Firm in Delaware County
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Supervise preparation, accurate reporting and filing of reports that will be used in 8-K, 10-Q, 10-K and Annual Report.
- Coordinate the financial reporting component of the internal and external audit.
- Assist in ongoing SOX compliance requirements.
- Ensure the financial reporting process incorporates appropriate internal controls.
- Develop, implement, and communicate new policies and processes to comply with newly issued accounting standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's in Accounting/Finance required.
- CPA required.
- 7-10 years public/private accounting experience.
- Tech-savvy: Hyperion required.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package.