You are here
Growing Internet Company Needs a Director of FP&A
Must have tech industry or related experience
About Our Client
Rapidly growing internet company that works to connect businesses to consumers.
- Drive and manage the annual company budgeting process and maintain accurate updated forecasts throughout the year.
- Produce and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual reports to satisfy internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and maintain a variety of corporate metrics and dashboards to ensure the optimal operation of the business.
- Support Senior Management with all presentations and analyses including Board of Director's presentations.
- Provide proactive business partner support to the G&A functions (finance, IT, legal, HR, and facilities).
- Perform ad hoc financial analyses as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required. MBA preferred.
- Six or more years of experience in financial planning and analysis with a minimum of 5 years of Corporate FP&A experience. Software or SAAS experience strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, including superior financial modeling, Excel, and database skills are assumed; ability to build integrated (three financial statements) models is also assumed.
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practices.
- Experience with Excel, ERP systems and business planning / business intelligence systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence and impeccable ethical standards and integrity.
What's on Offer
- Competitve Salary
- Great Benefits