You are here
Director, Global Benefits Design, Planning & Administration
USD180,000 - USD200,000
- Fortune 500 Organization
- Seeking global equity compensation candidate
About Our Client
Fortune 500 Organization
- Plans, develops, and/or participates in area and industry surveys. Investigates new benefit programs, improves existing programs, and provides analytic and technical support in the delivery of the benefit programs
- Examines possible plan design or benefit cost changes. Reviews and analyzes changes to state and federal laws pertaining to benefits. Analyzes results and develops specific recommendations for review by Sr. Management.
- Serves as primary contact for plan vendors and third party administrators. Instructs insurance carriers, trustees, and other administrative agencies outside the company to effect changes in benefit program.
- Documents and maintains administrative procedures for assigned benefit processes. Becomes knowledgeable of internal control responsibilities through training and instruction. Responsible and accountable for internal control performance within area of responsibility. Evaluates and revises internal processes to reduce costs and increase efficiency.
- Analyzes and reports on benefit plan enrollments and provide reports on employee participation. Ensures that benefits records are accurately recorded and reported to outside vendors.
- Assures thorough audits, reports and personal contact that company benefit programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Assures timeliness and accuracy of required regulatory filings. Supervises preparation of reports and applications required by law to be filed with federal and state agencies, such as Internal Revenue Service, Department of Labor, insurance commissioners, and other regulatory agencies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong knowledge of Health and Welfare Plans, Qualified, and Non Qualified Retirement
Plans, Disability and leave plans.
- 15+ years of experience in benefits planning and administration.
- Experience managing team in various work locations.
- Good knowledge of tax, legal, compensation and immigration issues.
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Vendor management experience required.
- Ability to create a workplace environment that fosters collaboration, quality and
- Proven ability to effectively delivering difficult messages and driving change, while
building and maintaining relationships with senior business leaders.
- Experience with M&A activities.
What's on Offer