You are here
Director of Human Resources
- Manufacturing Industry
- Director of Human Resources for past paced environment
About Our Client
Fast paced and growing Manufacturing company
The Human Resources Director will be responsible for:
Comprehensive knowledge in processing bi-weekly payroll and tax components of employee benefits.
Provide guidance to managers and employees regarding compensation and benefits.
Worker's Compensation, Unemployment,401k, FMLA, Labor laws and Cobra
Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations at all times.
Must be Professional and Strategic Thinker.
Team Player responsible to manage themselves with 3 direct reports
Knowledge of employment laws and regulations in multiple states
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Human Resources Director:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have 5+ years of HR experience
- Must be hands on with day to day HR functions
- Ability to manage multiple locations and travel to multiple sites
What's on Offer
competitive base salary + bonus + benefits