You are here
Director Information Security | Incident Response Manager
USD150,000 - USD170,000
Incident Response Leader
About Our Client
The Director of Information Security and Incident Response will lead a team of forward thinking and highly respected Information Security professionals.
- Manages the Global Incident Response team and security incidents through the Security Incident Response process and tracks the activities of the various groups responsible for incident remediation
- Works with the managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) to tune and update their correlation of events/incidents
- Manages off hour information security support staff
- Identifies emerging vulnerabilities, evaluates associated risks and threats and provides countermeasures where necessary.
- Manages the reporting, investigation and resolution of data security incidents
- Ensure that all incoming alerts are analyzed, distributed and responded to appropriately.
- Share team ownership of application security review and risk assessments in order to ensure risks are appropriately identified, controlled, validated, documented and remediated/accepted appropriately according to policy and business need.
- Develop automated solutions to enhance and streamline existing incident response and events management workflow.
- Performs related duties as assigned or requested. Develop innovative solutions to emerging threats and be able to speak with both technologists and executives
The Successful Applicant
- Five or more years of hands-on information technology security experience
- Candidate must have interest in expanding their knowledge to include emerging trends in Information Security and identifying the companies vulnerabilities.
- Must have a solid technical understanding of information technology and information security fundamentals (e.g., firewall, intrusion detection, authentication, authorization)
- Experience in malware analysis is a distinct advantage
- Strong understanding of firewall, unified threat management, IDS/IPS and behavior analysis technologies. An understanding of TCP/IP networking (switching, routing protocols, WLAN, DNS, HTTP, SNMP and packet level analysis) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Knowledge of red/blue team development and functions
- Must have detailed, technical experience in a multi-platform environment (UNIX, Windows, etc)
- Demonstrated project management experience, especially for large projects
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and build collaborative relationships across an IT organization (applications development, DevOps, engineering, network, security, etc.).
What's on Offer
Basic Salary + Bonus