You are here
Director, IT Security Operations
IMMEDIATE NEED! Will lose headcount req if offer not given before Dec. 31!
Located near Madison, NJ!
About Our Client
A large financial services institution
- Lead and manage information security managers and staff in the IT Security Operations department.
- Evaluate, direct, and monitor overall IT Security Operations effectiveness
- Oversee and direct the effectiveness of the Security Operation Center (SOC), event and incident management activities, and access provisioning
- Create common action plans on issues that affect policy and operations
The Successful Applicant
- Deep security operations management and broad technical security knowledge.
- ISACA CISSP or CISM preferred
- IT security vendor and MSSP relations experience
- Experience overseeing compliance with a wide range of information security laws, regulations, and industry standards (e.g. HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley)
- In-depth understanding of the Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (CobiT), ISO 17799, CobiT and ITIL
What's on Offer
- A competitive base salary + performance bonus + excellent benefits