You are here
Director of IT
Are you looking to launch your career to the next stage?
Chance to work for an innovative and up and coming company
About Our Client
For over 35 years, my client has been a leading manufacturer of Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements and is dedicated to empowering consumers to "Own Your Health" with the help of our top-selling products, Melatonin, 5-HTP and Biotin. At the core of Natrol's success is our unwavering focus on five strategic principles -- Quality, People, Innovation, Customer Service, and Cost Effectiveness.
- Responsible for creating an SAP delivery organization, providing leadership and direction in both strategy and day-to-day execution of IT services. This position will lead our Manufacturing SAP Practice by delivering successful client engagements and growth of the practice.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Aligning IT with business needs helps the organization streamline business processes, improve productivity and increase competitive advantage.
- Must have solid organizational/communication skills.
- Responsible for the development, adoption, implementation and evaluation of policies and procedures as they relate to the IT Department.
- Responsible for the coordination, facilitation and consultation with all administrative department heads on information and communications systems initiatives.
- Implement and negotiate telecommunications contracts with ISPs and other voice/ data telecommunications providers.
- Responsible for the network integrity, oversees LAN/WAN infrastructure, manage all aspects of internet/web technology, provides hardware and software troubleshooting as well as end user support, monitors physical and logical security processes for the enterprise, researches new technology opportunities
The Successful Applicant
Must possess Bachelor in Computer Science (minimum).
Deep understanding of SAP-ERP system.
At least 8-10 years experience with major responsibility for an area or the entire IT Department.
Required computer knowledge: RS/6000, AIX operating system, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows 2000 Server/Advance Server, Windows XP Professional, Exchange Server 5.5, Office 2000/XP, Active Directory, Comprehensive knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, VPN, and Ethernet, PIX Firewall, Veritas Backup Exec, Cisco Switches, Cisco Routers, EDI and NEC 2000 telephone system.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to launch your career to the next level
- Great salary
- Benefits package + 401k
- Local compnay based in LA County