You are here
Director of Logistics
Must have experience from Consumer Goods or Fashion Company
Experience working with 3PL is a plus!
About Our Client
This is a growing organization that prides themselves on their employees to successfully execute and deliver top-quality product.
The Director of Logistics will:
- Manage cost, quality, and timing of inventory from suppliers and shipments to customers
- Negotiate with third-party logistics (3PLs) and other transportation companies
- Strategize and optimize logistics and warehouse operations
- Manage and maintain inventory flow (inbound and outbound to customers)
- Analyze metrics and data to assess where improvements can be implemented
The Successful Applicant
The Director of Logistics should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, or related-field
- Experience in Consumer Product Goods or Fashion company
- Excellent Excel skills-pivot tables, macros, v-look ups
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Experience managing a team and strong project management skills in fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge of SAP system
What's on Offer
Full benefits package with competitive salary. Office located in New York City.