You are here
Outstanding opportunity to grow within a stable organisation
The position will oversee and execute manufacturing strategies
About Our Client
Solving complex medical challenges takes more than hard work and dedication; it requires a unique combination of skills and strengths only possessed by the company. To see how we turn complexity into solutions for patients, take a look at our core capabilities.
- Ensure plant compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Working with the Performance Excellence team, implement continuous improvement for increased productivity and cost reduction initiatives to minimize plant and labor expenditures.
- Lead small internal teams to ensure timely, impact driven execution of strategic manufacturing programs
- Lead innovation and evaluation of alternative strategies for meeting capacity, distribution and customer requirements including in-network alternatives, as well as both domestic and international manufacturing.
- Connect and build relationships to analyze status quo, identify opportunities and risk, and liaise with business to drive improved outcome
- Drive and align necessary change management and learning support solutions across an organization through a broad understanding of innovation, people and business strategies
- Work closely with corporate and site leadership team members to ensure successful implementation of Site Master Plan (SMP) projects.
- Champion change management efforts for system improvements, to reduce errors, minimize cost and maximize efficiency.
- When assigned, lead integration activities in acquisitions.
- Participate in employee development, through coaching, mentoring, and professional development.
- Partner with quality leadership to ensure good quality and cGMP practices, etc., and their implementation across the Plant.
- Drive initiatives to support Performance Excellence philosophy and practices throughout the Plant.
- Regularly update knowledge of pharmaceutical industry practices and changes.
- Act as a visible champion of improvement work, including participation in key meetings and site visits, as necessary.
- Partner with plant leaders and collaborate to find the best possible solution and best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
B.S. in Engineering or related discipline.
Minimum 10 years of manufacturing experience, with 5 years as a staff level manager and plant manager experience.
Experience in biologics field/business/commerce
Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical and device manufacturing operations.
Strong working knowledge on factors which impact standard production cost.
Demonstrated ability to direct manpower resources to resolve unforeseen issues.
Knowledge of corporate accounting methods and practices.
Working knowledge of continuous improvement, utilizing such techniques as Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing.
Six Sigma Green belt, and/or Lean certification preferred
Proficient in Microsoft Office software, including Project, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
What's on Offer
Fantastic opportunity to grow and advance your career within a stable organization.