You are here
Director of Marketing and Sales - Leisure/Hospitality - UAE
About Our Client
Our client is an already highly successful and continually expanding organisation within the leisure / hospitality / entertainment / recreational services sector
We are retained by our client to identify a true Marketing and Sales leader to promote their brands and drive revenue by ensuring that a high standard of marketing and sales strategies, processes and resources are consistently in place. The role is responsible for leading the marketing and sales departments, strategy, operations and plans
The Successful Applicant
- To apply for the role, candidates must be currently operating at an appropriate and relevant level (E.g. Marketing Director / Regional Marketing Director / VP Marketing, Head of Marketing and Sales / Head of Commercial or equivalent) and should have track-records within relevant and reputable organisations (Ie. Leisure / entertainment / hospitality / entertainment /recreational services). (For candidates without Middle East region exposure - they must have worked within an Entertainment and/or Events focused organisation and have international exposure)
- To apply, applicants should have a track-record of success and progression within very reputable and well-known organisations.
- A preference for candidates who have also had exposure on the sales side in addition to marketing although this is not essential.
- Candidates should have a strong commercial focus and ability to work at both a strategic and tactical level in a fast-moving market.
- Applicants must have a strong grasp of all aspects of Marketing including Digital, Market Intelligence, Communications and Branding.
- Strong budget management skills are essential.
What's on Offer
Competitive package and benefits