You are here
Director of Marketing & Communications
Highly established and recognized leader in their profitable niche space
Fast growing global player with a presence in over 50+ countries
About Our Client
Our client is a highly established and specialized manufacturing firm with a significant global presence and profitable growth.
The Director of Marketing and Communications will report to the Vice President and be responsible for the development and execution of strategic marketing initiatives, go to market strategies and channels, pricing, branding and communications.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing and communications plans and initiatives that drive revenue and meet annual budgets for 4-6 year plan
- Work collectively with Marcom, Branding, Communications and all cross functional teams
- Conduct market research and analysis for market segmentation and go to market strategies
- Market and product development research based on customer needs and VOC
- Establish pricing in conjunction with product development and product management
- Hire and establish a team of marketing support personal
- Work with global marketing communication groups including digital, print, tradeshows, advertising
- Increase brand and product awareness and responsible for creating branding and product value add
- Develop month end reports for executive team
The Successful Applicant
The Director of Marketing and Communications will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, OR Engineering. MBA Preferred
- Strong experience in communications, branding, social media, as well as working with agencies
- 7-10 years of industrial marketing and communications within industrial products and applications
- Proven track record leading organic growth within a marketing role and function
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work across international counterparts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong personality and mentoring skills with the ability to influence internal and external customers.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, bonus, full benefits, and 401k + match.